》Bio-medical waste Biomedical waste comprises human & animal anatomical waste, treatment apparatus like needles & other materials used in HCFs (Health Care Facilities) 》85% of the medical waste is non-hazardous. The remaining 15% is hazardous/infectious. So, we need to segregate hazardous waste from non-hazardous waste else the whole waste becomes hazardous. 》Improper disposal of medical… Continue reading Why we need Bio-medical waste management system?
-an NGO HQ at Washington D.C. -Purpose: to combat human trafficking & modern slavery -it was founded with name polaris project in 2002 -Motto: “freedom happens now” With Great Love, Er. Amit Yadav http://www.stayfoolish.in Life is easy..!
-was a major sting – type anti-human trafficking operation lead by FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation), USA -aim of the operation “Stormy Nights” was to free minors from forced prostitution & arrest their traffickers -the operation lead to the formation of “Innocence Lost”, a new department under US govt. to free children from prostitution With… Continue reading Operation Stormy Nights
– advocated dismantling of caste system in India -coined the term “Hindutva” which means Hinduness -He dismissed cow worship as superstitious -Veer Sarvakar International Airport at Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands is named after him -He founded the “Free India Society” in England which was a political organisation of students in England whose aim… Continue reading Veer Sarvakar
Justice Rajinder Sachar committee was constituted to prepare a report on socio-economic condition of Muslim community in India. Few recommendations by the committee were: -creating a NDB (National Data Bank) – recognise degrees from madarsas for eligibility in Defence Services, Civil Services and Banking examinations -Quality Education With Great Love, Er. Amit Yadav http://www.stayfoolish.in Life… Continue reading Recommendations of Sachar Committee
-KMY: Kailash Mansarovar Yatra -for KMY there are 2 routes: 1. via Lipulekh Pass (Uttarakhand) 2. via Nathu La Pass (Sikkim) The route via Lipulekh path involves extensive trekking. While the route via Nathu La Pass is motorable. -KMY is organised by Ministry of External Affairs -KMY includes Mount Kailash & Lake Mansarovar With Great… Continue reading KMY
-Kerala has achieved the distinction of being first DIGITAL STATE of the country -IDUKKI has become the first district in the country to be fully connected via High-Speed broadband connectivity 》Idukki -2nd largest district of Kerala (largest is Palakkad) -Anamudi : highest peak in South India is located here -Idukki Dam: Asia’s largest Arch Dam… Continue reading Digital Literacy in Kerala