Why we need Bio-medical waste management system?

》Bio-medical waste
Biomedical waste comprises human & animal anatomical waste, treatment apparatus like needles & other materials used in HCFs (Health Care Facilities)

》85% of the medical waste is non-hazardous. The remaining 15% is hazardous/infectious.
So, we need to segregate hazardous waste from non-hazardous waste else the whole waste becomes hazardous.

》Improper disposal of medical wastes increases the risk of infection.

》Hence, bio-medical wastes must be segregated & treated properly

With Great Love,

Er. Amit Yadav
http://www.stayfoolish.in

Life is easy..!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s