Why it is easier to follow your dreams when you are in Govt. Sector?
□ Work-life balance.
This is true for most of the job roles in GoI, State Govt., PSUs & PSBs.
IT Sector is exploitative (to great extent until & unless you land up in a very reputed company with great work-culture). You will have to work really hard & the salary will not be very substantial compared to your efforts.
Work life balance will be an issue due to work overload.
□ You will not have much time to relax, follow your passion, hobby or dream.
□ There is no job security in private sector so it may become a reason for your stress if your “performance appraisal” is not up to the mark.
Most people join private sector out of fascination:
○ Great infrastructure & work-place
○ Perks like~ Coupons, cabs, Parties, etc.
Working hard is not worth if you can only afford clothes & cosmetics.
But the real question is: Time.
It would be difficult to carve out time for your family & friends. There is lot of money in private sector if you work hard but it comes at the expense of work life balance.
□ How to follow your dreams or remain dynamic in Govt. Sector?
○ If you like reading ~ you will have sufficient time to explore the world of books. Reading books make you dynamic & help you in appreciating life more.
○ You will have time~ a lot of. You can utilise it to pursue your hobby.
○ You can also do short-term courses in Photography, Blogging, etc. or any other thing that interests you.
○ Keep in touch with private sector friends. You can learn a lot from top managers in private sector.
○ Never stop reading newspaper.
○ Never stop learning via Quora/YouTube.
## Making Money
You can easily create substantial passive income in Govt. Sector because you will have time.
> By investing in stocks
> By investing in Real estate
> By writing books, etc.
With Great Love,
Er. Amit Yadav