How to prepare pros & cons answers for UPSC?
For UPSC mains, your answers need to be balanced. For that you need to know the pros as well as the cons of the issue/situation/event.
Search on Google as “quora pros & cons…..”.
You will be able to find the answers for most of the questions.
– the answers will be in simple language (and hence easy to comprehend)
– the answers will be self-explanatory
– in most cases, answers will be by multiple people (and therefore will cover multiple angles of the question)
– provide multiple viewpoints
– answers can be based day-to-day experience (and hence more relevant)
Downside of using Quora for preparation:
– answers may be factually wrong or biased
– answers may not be updated
– answers may be misleading
So, use quora judicially by reading answers only by intellectuals.
With Great Love,
Er. Amit Yadav